Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
leftright
Addict
leftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Glo
Sudoku difficulty levels out of sync, and feature request.

I find that there isn't much difference between the difficult and simple levels, they all appear to be very similar with regards to difficulty. or is it just me ?.

Feature request for Sudoku;
Make it possible for the game to automatically check for incorrect values/"wrong move" as the value is input, rather than have a major mess near the end due to a "wrong move" way back resulting in a unfinished game. If I arrive near the end and a mistake becomes evident I just ditch the game and start anew, which isn't gratifying at all.

It's like chess won't allow one to place a piece anywhere, illegal moves are continuously checked for and prevented, would be nice to have the same for sudoku.
leftright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:21 AM   #2
KJB
KJB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
I find that there isn't much difference between the difficult and simple levels, they all appear to be very similar with regards to difficulty. or is it just me ?.
I think it's not just you. I was wondering already whether my sudokubrain was gone berserk or if I had to get some extra sleep... simple levels aren't that "simple" actually. I'm not a sudoku-pro, though.

About the making a self-correcting game: I love this simple version, it looks like making a sudoku on paper (where you also won't be warned about mistakes).
KJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #3
byblo
Traumatized
byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: paper, Kobo Glue
Did not played for months, but i noticed the same.

Also, sometimes the game seemed impossible to finish. I was clearing and restarting the same game, but no solution seemed possible?
byblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
Hunibal
Hunibal began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO
Lost it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftright View Post

Feature request for Sudoku;
Make it possible for the game to automatically check for incorrect values/"wrong move" as the value is input, rather than have a major mess near the end due to a "wrong move" way back resulting in a unfinished game. If I arrive near the end and a mistake becomes evident I just ditch the game and start anew, which isn't gratifying at all.

It's like chess won't allow one to place a piece anywhere, illegal moves are continuously checked for and prevented, would be nice to have the same for sudoku.

I lost all the extras
Soduku - chess - bookshelves.

How can I get them back?
Hunibal is offline   Reply With Quote