Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-11-2018, 08:44 AM   #1216
poohbear_nc
It's a bird, it's a ....
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Month 2 without any cheesy snax in the house ... *sob*

Lost 2 pounds ... *yea*

Coincidence?

I think not ... *sigh*
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:17 AM   #1217
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The end of week 8 of my diet, and only 1lb lost this week. So that’s a total weight loss now of 18lb. I’m still headed in the right direction at least, and last week’s loss of 3.5lb was anomalously large, so I’m not concerned.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:53 AM   #1218
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
23 pounds total for me and tomorrow will be four months since I was forced to make changes.

I'm currently working on adding more potassium in my diet. I slacked off and can notice a big difference in how I feel.

Just 10 more pounds and I'll be at my pre St Louis weight. I can do it! My goal is to hit that 199 range by News Year's. That will be 60 pounds lighter.

I'm adding concepts from the Keto diet without doing it because the idea of ketosis concerns me.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:12 AM   #1219
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The end of week 9 (actually a day early, because I’m going away for the weekend) and another 2lb lost, so that’s now 20lb lost in total since the start of my diet. I’m now 16st 12lb, which is the first time I’ve seen a “16” on the scales for years!

I’m probably going to gain a bit of weight this next week with going away and over-eating, but at least I now know I can quickly lose it again.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote