Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-28-2019, 01:29 PM   #1
samcohen
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Working on a Partnership

Hi Everyone,

As many of you can see I'm not much of a developer so I have been spending my time talking to app development firms who want to partner up. You have not been forgotten. I am doing everything I can to move things along as fast as possible but also with the best intentions for the long term success of these apps. Love you all. I know many of you are critical of how I am approaching this but I know I will make everything great soon. Sorry for the delay in future updates.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote