Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #1
bomap
bomap began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
PRS T2 does not charge

hi all,
i have prs t2 sony reader about 2 year. but in 5 month ago to now i don't use. yesterday, i use it but it does not charge in wall charge (wall charge of anker).
i see the flash in pin, turn on ok but can't use. remove cable it will off
connect to pc is ok
pls help me this prolem,
tks all
bomap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
The battery is likely done. Rechargeable batteries like in the reader don't like to sit with little or no charge (which it may have gotten to from sitting around for 5 months unused) and over time this can prevent them from holding a charge.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Keep your T2 plugged into the wallcharger for 24 hours and then see if it holds a charge.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote