Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #436
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
As we mourned with your loss, we rejoice with your reunion.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #437
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
Thanks Natch.

One question though: What does your avatar simbolyze?
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2007, 05:25 PM   #438
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
It doesn't really symbolize all that much, per se, vranghel, I think of it as a stylized phoenix, it grew out of a persistent doodle during my first college class (history, which explains why I was persistently doodling ).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 AM   #439
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Hello dear friend!

I know, we have neglected you for quite some time, but you do know, that this has nothing to do with you personally, i hope. In fact, most of us are quite happy not to be needing you in quite some time. But Alex made me think about you again, and i felt sad to have neglected you for so long where you stood by my side in times af grief and anger.

I hope you are well and i also hope you will be visited by friends now, who visit you with positive kama and spiritual relief.

Be safe my friend. I promise to be back sooner this time.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:59 AM   #440
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
oooommmmm...

I guess we will see more action here again when the Iliad v2 arrives sometime in 2008...

oooommmmm...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2007, 07:19 AM   #441
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
oooommmmm...

I guess we will see more action here again when the Iliad v2 arrives sometime in 2008...

oooommmmm...
You probably mean 2009...
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:13 AM   #442
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

I thought we did not want to spread negative karma again. Poor old meditation thread.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #443
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Quote:
You probably mean 2009...
Didn't he mean 2010?

Oom.
Oom.

;-)

Last edited by R2D2; 09-05-2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Edited for some Oooommm.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #444
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Aargh! 2 hours till UPS gets here. I'm going through withdrawal.... I need my iLiad!

Update: UPS came, and left, leaving me nothing. Looks like my iLiad is on the slow plane from Germany....
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #445
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
I have a horizontal black line from time to time on my screen. On booting screen, too. But every time it goes away by itself.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This behaviour started today. Let it be a 1day bad mood.
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #446
tribble
iLiad Maniac

The first V2 iLiads arrived here today

OOOHHHHHMMMmmmmmmm
Old 09-21-2007, 09:38 AM   #447
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
The first V2 iLiads arrived here today

OOOHHHHHMMMmmmmmmm
Oh, cool

Today all is normal again, no black bar. Odd.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #448
R2D2
Mad Scientist

In honor of the Battery Replacement Waiting for UPS Program I sincerely hereby revive the meditation thread:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooohm.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #449
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Ooooohmmm,
let us all hope that R2 achieves enlightenment soon and stops spamming the forum with links to this thread...
Ooooohmmm....
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #450
R2D2
Mad Scientist

Om. om