Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #1
khait
khait began at the beginning.

Device: pc
how can I match calibre pages and paper book pages

When I read a book in calibre format there is its unique pagination. If I want to make a reference (e.g. in a scientific publication) I have to refer to the paper book page. How can I find the paper book page number reading in calibre format?
khait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Simply put you can't. See if http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/20...an-e-book.html has any useful suggestions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert