Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #46
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by yac View Post
Thanks. Here is what my inkbook shows in the information window.

device: inkBook
manufacturer: BOYUE
model: rk30sdk
product: T63-AG
Android: 4.2.2
API level: 17
Great, thanks. I assume that you are happy with the app and do not experience any problems, otherwise please post about any problems, it will help any other owners of such device.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:18 PM   #47
yac
yac began at the beginning.

Device: KO2
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Great, thanks. I assume that you are happy with the app and do not experience any problems, otherwise please post about any problems, it will help any other owners of such device.
Yes, thanks. Well, almost happy, because the problem with opening epubs which I mentioned before prevents me from using Moon+Reader. But otherwise everything seems to be working fine.
yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #48
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yac View Post
Yes, thanks. Well, almost happy, because the problem with opening epubs which I mentioned before prevents me from using Moon+Reader. But otherwise everything seems to be working fine.
Hi, I have tried this app Moon+ Reader https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.moonreader

It works fine.
- long press on epub, Open with, and select Moon+ Reader from the list
- press menu, Associations, and there you can assign Moon+ Reader explicitly for epub

I tested it on Boox Max and on the phone. I can suggest to check if you have the latest version of the Moon+ Reader, maybe there was some issue with the app in the past. Otherwise I have no idea.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:01 PM   #49
yac
yac began at the beginning.

Device: KO2
Quote:
Hi, I have tried this app Moon+ Reader https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.moonreader

It works fine.
It's not about MR. RelaunchX just shows 6 apps for epub, while other programs (Relaunch-1.4.4, Total Commander) show 12 apps.

Quote:
- long press on epub, Open with, and select Moon+ Reader from the list
Yes, that works because it lists probably every single app in the system. Unfortunately, this option is not available in the "Last Opened" screen.

Quote:
- press menu, Associations, and there you can assign Moon+ Reader explicitly for epub
I don't want to make a fixed association becase Moon+Reader is my secondary program for epubs and I use it only when the primary cannot properly handle formatting. But I compared the epub association with ReLaunch-1.4.4 and it had "Intent:application/epub+zip" while ReLaunchX had "Intent:application/epub". When I changed it to epub+zip, ReLaunchX began to show all the expected apps. So the problem's fixed. Thanks for the suggestion!
yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #50
M_Faust
Zealot
M_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 912, Onyx Boox Max, Max 3
First of all:
Thank you very, very much for your work on RelaunchX!

Quote:
- Nice sorting options
How used sorting on Max?
M_Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #51
plusz
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Faust View Post
How used sorting on Max?
Are you asking how to change sorting? It's simple
- tap the path bar (the one on the top between the two rows of buttons displaying /sdcard/... or a title of the book if you are in Library mode) and you get a choice of the number of columns
- long tap the path bar and you get sorting options

If it is not the answer, I'm sorry, please be more specific in your question.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #52
M_Faust
Zealot

Quote:
- long tap the path bar and you get sorting options
What I need. Thanks.

Lost command "Rename" of all files if check "Name of book" in options. It is bug or not?
Old 05-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #53
plusz
Addict

Quote:
What I need. Thanks.

Lost command "Rename" of all files if check "Name of book" in options. It is bug or not?
No it's not. "Rename" means rename the file. When you switch to display book titles instead of file names the "Rename" option is gone (you don't want to modify the book content - book title).

Book titles view is far from ideal, most books titles cannot be read properly so the file name is displayed instead.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:17 AM   #54
M_Faust
Zealot

Max. Android 4.4 (unofficial). "WiFi on/off" in "Advanced functions" doesn't work - RelaunchX wrote "stopped" and working. "Setup WiFi" in "Advanced functions" work. If screen button аppoint function "Switch WiFi state" and press button - RelaunchX RelaunchX wrote "stopped" and crashed.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #55
plusz
Addict

Quote:
Max. Android 4.4 (unofficial). "WiFi on/off" in "Advanced functions" doesn't work - RelaunchX wrote "stopped" and working. "Setup WiFi" in "Advanced functions" work. If screen button аppoint function "Switch WiFi state" and press button - RelaunchX RelaunchX wrote "stopped" and crashed.
Thanks for the report.
At the moment, I don't have time to support the project, it will have to wait a bit.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:21 PM   #56
plusz
Addict

ReLaunchX_1.2.3

Fix for Onyx Boox Max with Android 4.4. Device compatibility check and WiFi on/off button.

ReLaunchX_1.2.3.zip
Old 05-13-2017, 06:39 PM   #57
M_Faust
Zealot

Thanks. WiFi on/off working.
Max. Android 4.4.4 (unofficial). If ReLaunchX in "Launcher mode" after reboot light on power button not off and not working sleep. After used "Home button" on system status bar or "Content browser" in apps - light turn off and sleep working.
I can't assign Neo Reader 2, Onyx Neo Reader, OReader as default apps (not on the list and not on the "All applications").
Apps at startup inherit settings RelaunchX (Full Screen on/off and mode physical button - Prev-Next or VolUp-VolDown) - this is normal?

Last edited by M_Faust; 05-13-2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:21 AM   #58
plusz
Addict

Quote:
Thanks. WiFi on/off working.
Max. Android 4.4.4 (unofficial). If ReLaunchX in "Launcher mode" after reboot light on power button not off and not working sleep. After used "Home button" on system status bar or "Content browser" in apps - light turn off and sleep working.
I can't assign Neo Reader 2, Onyx Neo Reader, OReader as default apps (not on the list and not on the "All applications").
Apps at startup inherit settings RelaunchX (Full Screen on/off and mode physical button - Prev-Next or VolUp-VolDown) - this is normal?
Nothing is normal - it is a beta Android firmware.

You may try to first launch the build in launcher, go to apps, long tap on ReLaunchX icon an choose "manage enhancements" or something like that from the popup menu, choose the compatibility settings you like.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:08 PM   #59
M_Faust
Zealot

Quote:
This is also on Android 4.0.4.
I gone back on Android 4.0.4 (i need handwriting notes in pdf).
Old 05-17-2017, 02:31 AM   #60
plusz
Addict

Quote:
This is also on Android 4.0.4.
I gone back on Android 4.0.4 (i need handwriting notes in pdf).
I'm sorry I did not had time earlier to give you step by step answer. Did you read my post above or/and the instruction of your e-reader?

Here it is picture by picture:
1. Launch the default onyx launcher, go to Applications. Long tap on some application, I did this here on "SuperMemo", until the pop-up menu appears:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-app_opt_menu.png
Views:	1812
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	156796

2. Choose the "App Optimize Settings":

Click image for larger version

Name:	2-app-opt-optionos.png
Views:	784
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	156797

Whatever you choose it will always be applied to that application no matter what launcher you are using. You seems to be unhappy with the defaults applied by your e-reader.

It has nothing to do with a launcher application. It is specific Onyx extension.