Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #331
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulapi View Post
According to Antuan in the russian forum, a new version of Coolreader is planned for next week, with the support of embedded fonts in EPub files.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #332
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Please let me know what function is assigned to the back page button in the device key settings?
short press.....back one page.

long press...... back 10 pages

maybe it could be the theme i was using..... I had on the 'five' theme...switched to 'covers' and the problem seems top have disappeared....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #333
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
a new version (from the usual Ukranian forum):

Quote:
Pliz check whether the normal reading position is saved and the percentage of reading when you exit the book and when you turn off the device.
On the first page does not spread, waiting for Buggins fix a problem with inline images.

CoolReader for PocketBook, v0.0.6-6 (CREngine 3.0.55-40)
For PB301 +, PB360 and PB302
For PB360 Plus, PB611, PB602/612/603 and PB902/912/903 Pro Series

+ Fixed preservation of the history of open books for models PB Pro to multitasking.
+ Added saving interest in reading the new book shelf (for Pro Series with firmware 2.1.2 above).
+ Added configuration management built-in fonts in the document.
+ Added the ability for advanced users to use. Ini and. Css file to a folder or a book:
copy of the file system/config/cr3 cr3.ini. For a book cr3.ini renamed imya_fayla_knigi_cr3.ini
similar to c. css - for all fb2 files in a folder - fb2.css, for a single file - imya_fayla_knigi.css

In addition to updating the program itself must also update the language modules system/share/cr3/i18n
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #334
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

new version, still 0.0.6-6 but with engine 3.0.56-2.
Whole lot is here

For 60X/90X/360 + / 611
For 3XX models
Old 04-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #335
BCotton
Connoisseur
BCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litter

Device: Boox M90, Sony PRS-300, PB360+, HP Touchpad
Installed Coolreader on my PB360+. Extensions.cfg contains:

epub:@EPUB_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB
pdb:@PDB_file:1:cr3-pb.app:ICON_PDB
txt:@Text_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TXT
fb2:@FB2_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_FB2
mht:@HTML_file:1:cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
htm:@HTML_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
html:@HTML_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
htmlz:@HTML_file:1:cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
chm:@Z_HTML_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_CHM
rtf:@RTF_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_RTF
tcr:@TCR_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TXT
mobi:@PRC_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_PRC
prc:@PRC_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_PRC

Adobe viewer vanished from the "open with" menu for epub files. What should I add to extensions.cfg to have Adobe viewer available as an option.
BCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #336
Notrite
Enthusiast
Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PB360+
yes, it should look like this:
epub:@EPUB_file:1:AdobeViewer.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB

I think using the above line meant adobe viewer is your preferred reader. just put cr3-pb in front if you use coolreader a lot.
Notrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #337
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCotton View Post
Installed Coolreader on my PB360+. Extensions.cfg contains:
You need to use the original extensions.cfg from the inside of the reader, because in your config there are quite a few suffixes missing.
An example of Extensions.cfg, with all the filetypes and installed coolreader and fbreader180 liiks like this:
Code:
hrss:@HTML_file:1:bookland.app:ICON_HTM
pdf:@PDF_file:1:AdobeViewer.app,pdfviewer.app:ICON_PDF
epub:@EPUB_file:1:cr3-pb.app,AdobeViewer.app,fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_EPUB
acsm:@ACSM_file:1:AdobeViewer.app:ICON_ACSM
txt:@Text_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TXT
fb2:@FB2_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_FB2
rar:@FB2_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_FB2
htm:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
html:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
php:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
cgi:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
asp:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
jsp:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
pl:@HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTM
chm:@Z_HTML_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_CHM
rtf:@RTF_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_RTF
doc:@DOC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_DOC
docx:@DOC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_DOC
docm:@DOC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_DOC
prc:@PRC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_PRC
pdb:@PRC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_PRC
mobi:@PRC_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_PRC
tcr:@TCR_file:1:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_TXT
wlnk:@weblink:5:fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_WWW
djvu:@DJVU_file:1:djviewer.app:ICON_DJVU
djv:@DJVU_file:1:djviewer.app:ICON_DJVU
jpg:@JPEG_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_JPG
jpeg:@JPEG_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_JPG
png:@PNG_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_PNG
bmp:@BMP_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_BMP
tif:@TIFF_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_TIFF
tiff:@TIFF_image:2:jpegviewer.app:ICON_TIFF
app:@APP_file:4:start.app:ICON_APP
pbi:@APP_file:4:sysinstall.app:ICON_APP
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #338
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
You need to use the original extensions.cfg from the inside of the reader, because in your config there are quite a few suffixes missing...
I don't think that's true, at least on my 902. It seems to me that suffixes defined in /mnt/ext1/system/config/extensions.cfg have priority, but suffixes missing from that file default to the definitions in the system extensions.cfg file. However, definitions from the two files for the same suffix aren't used together. If it's in the /mnt/ext1/system version, then that is all that is used and the definition in the system config file is ignored.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #339
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I don't think that's true, at least on my 902. It seems to me that suffixes defined in /mnt/ext1/system/config/extensions.cfg have priority, but suffixes missing from that file default to the definitions in the system extensions.cfg file. However, definitions from the two files for the same suffix aren't used together. If it's in the /mnt/ext1/system version, then that is all that is used and the definition in the system config file is ignored.
Interesting observation.
I will investigate and report ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:10 AM   #340
BCotton
Connoisseur
BCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litter

Device: Boox M90, Sony PRS-300, PB360+, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
yes, it should look like this:
epub:@EPUB_file:1:AdobeViewer.app,fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB

I think using the above line meant adobe viewer is your preferred reader. just put cr3-pb in front if you use coolreader a lot.
Thank you, Notrite, Kacir, Rkomar.
BCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:47 AM   #341
paola
Wizard

another version, v0.0.6-6 (CREngine 3.0.57-1), released on 18 May 2012 on the Ukranian Forum:

- For PB301 +, PB360 and PB302

- For PB360 Plus, PB611, PB602/612/603 and PB902/912/903 Pro Series
Old 08-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #342
paola
Wizard

another version (note different engine number), v0.0.6-6 (CREngine 3.0.57-15), released on 5th June 2012 on the Ukranian Forum, which I had missed:

- For PB301 +, PB360 and PB302

- For PB360 Plus, PB611, PB602/612/603 and PB902/912/903 Pro Series

If you have the previous version, it is enough just to update the binary. I don't understand the google translation on the changes since the previous version, so if somebody know the language perhaps s/he could help by telling us what the last sentence in this post means.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #343
paola
Wizard

now a question: I hoped the update would solve the problem, btu unfortunately it hasn't - I have an EPUB for which coolreader wont' keep any info, so that every time I open these two books, they are opened from page 1, and no bookmarks or notes are kept. No problem with any other book. If I open them with FBreader or Adobereader, all works fine. Any ideas how I could solve the problem?

As the EPUB is a DRM one, I cannot post it here.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #344
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
As the EPUB is a DRM one, I cannot post it here.
Still dabbling around with DRM

I thought you got rid of this months ago. I guess it's a problem with the DRM encoding. If you can de-DRM it try another conversion epub-epub with Calibre, that should solve it.

Otherwise I'd complain with the publisher
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #345
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Still dabbling around with DRM

I thought you got rid of this months ago.
ahem, no actually I dust the file but still as it was protected I don't think I should post it.

I should also say that all of my files are clean, so I don't think it is the "dusting" that causes Coolreader not to remember when I left off when reopening the book.