Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
BigMike
BigMike began at the beginning.

Device: K2
Synch My Content

I have created a number of documents in MobiPocket software and read on my Kindle and Kindle for PC. I also read some of the books purchased on my Kindle. I love the "Synch to Furthest Page" capability but I do not know how to make it work for content I created, not downloaded via Whispernet.
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
I have created a number of documents in MobiPocket software and read on my Kindle and Kindle for PC. I also read some of the books purchased on my Kindle. I love the "Synch to Furthest Page" capability but I do not know how to make it work for content I created, not downloaded via Whispernet.
Sync only works with content purchased from Amazon. When you sent personal documents to the Kindle, Amazon does not keep copies of them on their servers, so those items cannot be synced.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert