Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Amazon is offering $8.62 off any purchase of $50 or more — Today Only

Amazon is celebrating their #1 corporation ranking by giving all customers $8.62 off a $50 purchase. Simply add $50 or more worth of items that are sold and shipped by Amazon to your cart and enter promo code BIGTHANKS to receive the discount.

http://www.aftvnews.com/amazon-is-of...re-today-only/
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Amazon is celebrating their #1 corporation ranking by giving all customers $8.62 off a $50 purchase. Simply add $50 or more worth of items that are sold and shipped by Amazon to your cart and enter promo code BIGTHANKS to receive the discount.

http://www.aftvnews.com/amazon-is-of...re-today-only/
Big thanks to you!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
A good day to order more Warrior Cats books for my daughter!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I picked up a random assortment of stuff (batteries, light bulbs, office supplies) that I could have waited to buy, but I couldn't pass up the deal. Thanks!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:26 PM   #5
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have to find some stuff to buy. I just had an order over $50 this weekend.
Advert
Old 02-22-2017, 04:38 PM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
I have to find some stuff to buy. I just had an order over $50 this weekend.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This was easy. I bought a knife I've been wanting that was priced at exactly $50.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:26 PM   #8
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

The AFTVnews site said that gift cards are eligible for this and some people posted that it worked for them. I've tried Whole Foods and Starbucks and they're not shipped from Amazon, they're Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.

Has anyone been able to get a gift card to work?

Edit: I thought it wouldn't work because I had an add on item and got a message that I didn't have at least $35 of Amazon purchases. When I bought just the card it worked.

Also if you have anything that you clipped a coupon for it won't give you the discount if you use BIGTHANKS.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 02-22-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:48 PM   #9
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Thanks for this Purple Lady !
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm going to buy some stuff tomorrow.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:27 PM   #11
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
The AFTVnews site said that gift cards are eligible for this and some people posted that it worked for them. I've tried Whole Foods and Starbucks and they're not shipped from Amazon, they're Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.

Edit: I thought it wouldn't work because I had an add on item and got a message that I didn't have at least $35 of Amazon purchases. When I bought just the card it worked.

Also if you have anything that you clipped a coupon for it won't give you the discount if you use BIGTHANKS.
It worked for me for a $50 GC to Panera Bread.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:38 PM   #12
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:

Works with Netflix e-gift cards, which are sold by ACI Gift Cards, Inc.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:34 AM   #13
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
It worked for me for a $50 GC to Panera Bread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Works with Netflix e-gift cards, which are sold by ACI Gift Cards, Inc.
Thanks! This was supposed to be for only sold and shipped by Amazon, same as the add on items. I wonder why it wouldn't work with the add on. Although if it did work I could just order a gift card for Whole Foods every time I wanted an add on item, so maybe that's why it doesn't work.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:34 PM   #14
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm going to buy some stuff tomorrow.

Um .... you do know that that's not the way "today only" works.

As with others -- drat, I placed a sizeable order 3 days ago, and a smaller one yesterday. Of things that weren't urgent, and had been sitting in my cart for several weeks!

On top of that, this was posted yesterday, so it oughtn't to be good today .... but who knows.....

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 02-23-2017 at 02:20 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:09 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

My toy arrives tomorrow