Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 11:16 AM   #1
techchallenged
techchallenged began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Hello and please help me!

Hi,
I'm new to this whole idea of forums but I hope someone can help me. I have a Nook HD+. I've transferred a number of songs from my computer to my Nook but they just show in the "My Files" subcategory of my Library. I'd like to organize the song files into folders (?) by each artist but I don't know how (or even if that's possible). I did find out that I can only use the "Shelf" feature for books (I was planning to create a shelf for each artist and try to move the song files into them). Can someone give me some guidance? Thanks!
techchallenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

I've moved your thread OUT of the Introduce Yourself forum - where new members introduce themselves - and to the correct forum, since your question concerns.....a Nook tablet.

However, please take the time now to actually introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert