Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Daephex
Licensed Raconteur
Daephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-600, iPod Touch
sharing with Twitter in Stanza

I posted this earlier in the Apple forum, but wasn't exactly sure which part of the forum was best, so I'll repost here:

I know that I have my user name and password correct, but I keep getting an error while trying to share via Twitter from within Stanza:

"error posting. Ensure that your username and password are correct: unauthorized"

Any idea what's going on? I searched Google first, but just found a couple other people asking the very same question-- obviously, no answers. Big karma available to whoever can help me out!

Thanks! --DaveX
Daephex is offline   Reply With Quote