mondayrobot
mondayrobot began at the beginning.

Device: none
Info about two PB302 features

Hi,

New here, not an owner yet...

Can you please help me with some details on two PB 302 features :

As advertised :
1. " ...the touchscreen offers the possibility to paint. You can sketch and draw with your stylus and you can use your finger to paint directly on the screen."

I know I'll use the device for reading and this feature is very basic, but i was wandering about the painting software. Can you chose a brush style ? Can you chose the shade of grey used for painting? What is the format of the saved image? A screenshot would be great if not too much trouble.

2. "Save pieces of text...You can save the marked text in a separate file so you can easily consult it whenever you want without having to leaf through the entire book."

Just a confirmation here ...I read on the forums that you can save quotes but only as an image. Don't know if it's the same feature, but is it possible to save pieces of text as ...well, text ?

Thanks for your help
mondayrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:33 AM   #2
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
The "paint"function is located in the Notes of the 302. Here you can choose 3 diffrent sizes of "pens". You can erase with 2 sizes. The format its saved in is bmp (as the notes too.)
... Screenshot is atttached

Currently its only possible to save text as image-file, but PocketBook is working on a direct text save.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp scr0035.bmp (234.5 KB, 293 views)
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
mondayrobot
mondayrobot began at the beginning.

Device: none
thank you
mondayrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
The "paint"function is located in the Notes of the 302. Here you can choose 3 diffrent sizes of "pens". You can erase with 2 sizes. The format its saved in is bmp (as the notes too.)
... Screenshot is atttached

Currently its only possible to save text as image-file, but PocketBook is working on a direct text save.
Gee, Ulli, I didn't have the faintest idea that you are such an accomplished artist!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:45 AM   #5
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Gee, Ulli, I didn't have the faintest idea that you are such an accomplished artist!
We should get together more time, so you would learn some things more about me :P
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert