Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #1
vivKindA
vivKindA began at the beginning.

Device: viv's Fire2 Fire HD 8 (7th Generation)
Smile Hello fellow Kindle Fires

I want to introduce myself. I'm vivKindA, a newbie and Hey to everyone!
My first Kindle Fire was a gift from my sister in December 2015 & it died on me recently. I just purchased the Kindle Fire HD in September this year. Since I am already seeing differences between the 2 devices (even though they are the same model), I believe I will be reaching out for advice and help regarding my device, in the v-e-r-y near future. But for now, I bid everyone a very good day!
vivKindA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:33 AM   #2
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
:-)
Hello. Have a great day.
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Enjoy, this is a great place to be....glad you are here.
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:13 AM   #4
vivKindA
vivKindA began at the beginning.

Device: viv's Fire2 Fire HD 8 (7th Generation)
vivKindA here. Hello to all. I loved my 1st Kindle Fire. The device seamlessly stayed synced. I always read my downloaded books without WiFi. With this new Kindle Fire HD...Each day (or after long idles), I have to force shut down, just to initiate syncs. You see...I can't get to the sync setting, because it needs to synced. Then, after I power back on...each and every time, I have to wait until all 11 books are re-downloaded! This is all crazy to me. Is something wrong with my hardware? Or did the Fire HD makers fix what wasn't broken and is now broken? Help!
vivKindA is offline   Reply With Quote