Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #2011
eRJeeBee
eRJeeBee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hello Davidfor

Could you please send me a link for the Glo N613 image file so i can fix my wife's Glo.
The original 2GB SD card is broken.
Tried to make an image file but parts are unreadable.

Thnx
eRJeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:32 AM   #2012
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #2013
eRJeeBee
eRJeeBee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
@davidfor Thank you very much!

Last edited by eRJeeBee; 06-10-2022 at 06:54 AM.
eRJeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 01:30 AM   #2014
daemonblade
daemonblade began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi, does anyone on this thread have a disk image for a Kobo Glo-HD?
I've tried getting a disk-image from Kobo Support, but they declined.
daemonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:17 AM   #2015
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent. Though there is a thread dedicated to image requests for the Glo HD.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:17 PM   #2016
daemonblade
daemonblade began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent. Though there is a thread dedicated to image requests for the Glo HD.
Thank you very much!
daemonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:45 AM   #2017
reneh86
reneh86 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Kobo Glo HD image file

Hello,

unfortunately my Kobo Glo HD stopped working after installing an Update. Tried everything suggested on the internet so far

Can somebody help me to get a image file?
reneh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 08:04 AM   #2018
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-20-2022, 05:48 PM   #2019
Allalong
Allalong began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Kobo glo image file

Hello, I just bricked my kobo glo hd which I have loved since 2015.
Can you send me the image file please ?
Thanks a lot

romainguerif@protonmail.com
Allalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 10:27 PM   #2020
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Allalong: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 06-21-2022, 07:03 AM   #2021
Franck_P
Franck_P began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
I also need a Kobo Glo image file !
Could one of you send one to me :-)
Thanks a lot !
Franck_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 09:08 AM   #2022
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-26-2022, 05:43 AM   #2023
meisterhase
meisterhase began at the beginning.

Device: none
I want to help someone whose Kobo needs a new image. Unfortunately I don't know yet if it's Kobo Glo or Kobo Glo HD. Could someone send me the links for both images (if they are different!)? Thanks very much!
meisterhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 09:40 PM   #2024
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterhase View Post
I want to help someone whose Kobo needs a new image. Unfortunately I don't know yet if it's Kobo Glo or Kobo Glo HD. Could someone send me the links for both images (if they are different!)? Thanks very much!
The hardware in the devices are different. You need an image specific to the device. The model name should be on the end of the device where the USB port is. Otherwise, look at https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...or-Kobo-tablet to work out which it is. The position of the power switch will tell you.
Old Yesterday, 01:08 AM   #2025
meisterhase
meisterhase began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The hardware in the devices are different. You need an image specific to the device. The model name should be on the end of the device where the USB port is. Otherwise, look at https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...or-Kobo-tablet to work out which it is. The position of the power switch will tell you.
Perfect! I write again when i knew the exakt type thanks!
meisterhase is offline   Reply With Quote