Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #61
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minigrrl View Post
It'll be interesting to see if I get a response. I'm tired of getting ripped off here! And this to me seems like exactly that - somehow thinking we'll pay more due to the fact we're in Australia. Even though it's coming from NL and they're charging us for shipping.

Also strange, I've just noticed that the Australian site is charging AUD $589 while the regular site is charging AUD $569. Neither price is acceptable though.
Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous! I was assuming that the $20 difference was for GST, but that wouldn't be enough to cover it, so I have no idea. I'm pretty sure the Aust. Bebook site said GST was included, though.

There's no way I am buying the Neo at that price - especially as it's a new reader to the market. I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Astak Pocket Pro or the Pocketbook 360 (such a hard decision for me!), but I am still concerned that a 5" won't be big enough for me.

I honestly think Bebook are going to lose a lot of Australia customers this way. Sadly though, most of us are so used to paying jacked up prices that it seems second nature now and a lot of us won't even bother comparing the prices for the same models overseas.

Please let me know if you get a reply, I'd be really interested to hear what they have to say!

Last edited by IndecisiveMe; 02-26-2010 at 05:30 AM.
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:39 AM   #62
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Is it supports Right to Left (RTL) languages ?
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ces10