Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #1
Just4Fun
Enthusiast
Just4Fun began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle/iphone/ipad/Pocket Entourage/MacBook/Windows
Viewing Kindle Content-A question

Just wondering if I could get a little help:

When I'm using the Kindle's Content Manager, I can select whether I want to view "All files", "Kindle files", or "SD card files", but when I return to Kindle's HOME, I don't see a way to view only the Kindle files without viewing the SD card files. Have I missed something in the documentation? It seems like this should be possible.

I have a lot of material on my SD card. Viewing it all of the time really clutters up the Kindle's directory. I'd rather use the SD card like a mini storage where I can pull documents off the SD card and into Kindle or visa versa.

TIA
Just4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
AFAIK, showing files based on memory location only works in the Content Manager. Your only options when not in the Content Manager are "Show All", "Show Books Only", "Show Periodicals Only".

I agree, I have a lot of material on my SD card and it would be lovely to be able to view just the Kindle memory to select a file. Also I would love to able to sort by purchase date like I can in other Mobi products.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert