Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
slayerwpww
slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
E-book viewer issue

Linux + Qt5 + Calibre 3.32

Anyone could suggest me some way to better display my ebooks on Calibre ebook viewer? I have this big left and bottom margins, as if table of contents where hidden, and cannot remove it. This issue is format-independent (epub, pdf) and I guess it happened when I upgraded to Qt5. I have had no problems before.

Attached is a screenshot of an epub ebook.

Thank your for any suggestion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	168075  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-30-2018 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Attached Screenshot, clicking on random links is not advised
slayerwpww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 02:24 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the official calibre binaries and you will be fine. This is a bug with certain versions of Qt.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #3
slayerwpww
slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.slayerwpww is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Dear kovidgoyal, thank you very much for your kind answer and for the exceptional software you have created!
slayerwpww is offline   Reply With Quote