Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
winc01
winc01 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs900
Completed Book Cache

Is there any way to mark books when completed and cache them out of sight on the Reader? I like them to be there if I want to go back to them, but it is a pain scrolling through them to find a book I would like to start or to pick up an uncompleted book again.
winc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Use collections to organize your books into groupings.

And you can make a collection called Read, and move them there after you read them.

But to manage collections and move books within, you need to have the reader connected to a computer and use either the Sony software or something like Calibre.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
winc01
winc01 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs900
Thanks. I will have to think about that. Probably what I want is an 'unread' category because that is what I will be looking at to choose something to read. Sony needs to change their 'new' label from a book that has not been opened to an 'unread' label that can be turned off when the book is completed.
winc01 is offline   Reply With Quote