Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 07:18 AM   #1
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
New Richard Sharpe book in the pipeline

Bernard Cornwell’s final Last Kingdom book is out today, but for me, the real news here is that he’s gone back to his Richard Sharpe series.

Quote:
”I’m telling the story of what happened immediately after Waterloo, so it will take Sharpe to Paris. He’s on pretty good form,” he says. “I think there might be another couple after this one – I left some gaps in his life that can be filled in.”
I have kind of a love/hate, although hate is too strong, relationship with the Richard Sharpe books, as they range from terrific to meh in my opinion. Not that long ago I wrapped up the series and I thought that was definitely a book too far. Will I read the new one? Of course!

https://theguardian.com/books/2020/o...harpe-war-lord
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote