Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 10:23 PM   #166
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:58 PM   #167
jOENOODLE
jOENOODLE began at the beginning.

Device: kOBO wIRLESS
Title

Can I have the image as well plz? Thanks
Advert
Old 01-02-2020, 12:20 AM   #168
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOENOODLE View Post
Can I have the image as well plz? Thanks
Which Kobo WiFi do you have, N647, N647B, or 289? Once we know that we can send you the correct file so you can write the image file onto the internal SD card.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #169
jOENOODLE

N647B is my model, thanks for checking
Old 01-02-2020, 05:59 PM   #170
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-07-2020, 09:05 AM   #171
mpb59
mpb59 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647, mini, glo
Can I also request an N647 image. I managed to corrupt the sd card. Many Thanks in anticipation.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:37 PM   #172
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:37 PM   #173
Karbo
Karbo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi (N647 - B)
can i also have SD card image for the N647
Old 01-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #174
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:34 PM   #175
Karbo
Karbo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi (N647 - B)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
thanks, much appreciated.
Old 01-21-2020, 05:45 PM   #176
jOENOODLE

I tried to flash your image @davidfor but it is larger then mine is? mine is only 1.31 gb while yours is 1.81 gb. I have a N647B wifi I believe. Do you or anyone else know what is up? I was able to flash my old image back on so I dont think that is the issue.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:24 PM   #177
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOENOODLE View Post
I tried to flash your image @davidfor but it is larger then mine is? mine is only 1.31 gb while yours is 1.81 gb. I have a N647B wifi I believe. Do you or anyone else know what is up? I was able to flash my old image back on so I dont think that is the issue.
What size card do you have? It should be a 2GB card. If so, the image should fit. The difference between them is probably compression and how empty space is used.

Or, did you just take an image of the partition visible when you are connected to the PC? If so, that won't work. You need to take the card out of the device and write the image directly to the card.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:29 AM   #178
jOENOODLE

Ah yes, thank you
Old 02-26-2020, 12:30 PM   #179
srsen
srsen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi N647B
Hi, david

I would like a image of the card for a N647B please.

Thanks so much
Old 02-26-2020, 05:47 PM   #180
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi