Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-12-2023, 11:42 PM   #1
wellhousen
wellhousen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Search Syntax for Multiple Columns

Hello - I'm trying to conduct a Calibre search on the command line but can't seem to find the proper syntax - can someone provide me the syntax - i.e. command\field\parameter\value -- as an example the syntax for a search of books in a certain readling list (custom column) with a rating of 5 (stars) - Thank you Michael

Also, is there a reference guide for all Calibre command syntax
wellhousen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:41 AM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
#yourreadinglistcolumn:"=Your Reading List" AND rating:5

Last edited by ownedbycats; 02-13-2023 at 04:14 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2023, 04:07 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellhousen View Post
Hello - I'm trying to conduct a Calibre search on the command line but can't seem to find the proper syntax - can someone provide me the syntax - i.e. command\field\parameter\value -- as an example the syntax for a search of books in a certain readling list (custom column) with a rating of 5 (stars) - Thank you Michael

Also, is there a reference guide for all Calibre command syntax
Command Line Interface

See calibredb search - it returns a list of book numbers.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:14 PM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Oops I missed that
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
search syntax