Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
jrchase
jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
New Kindle mystery thriller CHICAGO SQUEEZE

Hi folks,

I'd like to introduce my new mystery thriller, CHICAGO SQUEEZE:

Once a star detective, ex-Chicago PD Jack Riley was thrown off the force under a cloud of scandal. Now he works as a private eye out of Roseland, one of Chicago's bleakest neighborhoods.

When Erin Graves, the youngest daughter of one of Chicago's oldest industrial families is found dead of an apparent overdose, Jack is hired to investigate.

Jack soon discovers that the manicured mansions of the Gold Coast mask a grisly underbelly of sex, drugs and dirty money in Chicago high society.

As Jack catches the scent of a killer, he must confront the dark shadows of his own life or risk losing everything he has left.

Thanks!
jrchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead, jrchase.

Please read our Posting Guidelines located at the top of every page.

You might also wish to go to the Introduce Yourself Forum, and tell us a bit about yourself.

And remember: HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
I don't think he'll be back

Last edited by jaxx6166; 08-16-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: At least not until he writes another book.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
jrchase
jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jrchase knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Why wouldn't I be back?

I'll introduce myself as suggested
Old 08-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi JR! Welcome back. I was kind of hoping you'd be one of the survivors to stick around and become one of us. Your book caught my attention. I look forward to reading it, but we've gotten so many hit and run authors here lately.

Don't forget that there's more than just the Kindle out there, though. I don't buy Kindle books anymore. Especially for $3.99 without a sample.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
jrchase

I plan to be around for quite some time.

It will be in other formats shortly.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:04 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
What jaxx6166 is referring to is that a few authors come to MobileRead, plug their book and contribute nothing to our community. They have no other agenda except their own selfish desires. This, obviously, is frowned upon by our Members and the authors become quickly "ignored" (for want of a better word).

As other formats become available, please let us know.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
jaxx6166
Wizard

What the good doctor said.

On topic, I'm picky with my crime thrillers. And especially without finding anything on smashwords or a bio about the author and an excerpt I'm leery about picking something up. Been burned too many times.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:39 AM   #9
jrchase

Gotcha. I'm a reader as much as a writer so I look forward to participating in the forums.

Working on other formats now.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #10
jrchase

New mystery Chicago Squeeze now available in all formats

Hi folks,

Members had asked me to let them know when Chicago Squeeze would be available in formats other than Kindle.

You can now purchase Chicago Squeeze in all ebook formats at Smashwords (click here if interested).

Book Description:

Once a star detective, ex-Chicago PD Jack Riley was thrown off the force under a cloud of scandal. Now he works as a private eye out of Roseland, one of Chicago's bleakest neighborhoods.

When Erin Graves, the youngest daughter of one of Chicago's oldest industrial families is found dead of an apparent overdose, Jack is hired to investigate.

Jack soon discovers that the manicured mansions of the Gold Coast mask a grisly underbelly of sex, drugs and dirty money in Chicago high society.

As Jack catches the scent of a killer, he must confront the dark shadows of his own life or risk losing everything he has left.