Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-11-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
Jessica_June
Jessica_June began at the beginning.

Device: none
Multiple content servers on a Raspberry Pi?

Hi,

So I've been progressing with my library and it's been working out really well for me until I discovered that my primary drive was nearly full.

What I'd like to do is transfer all my non-fiction books onto a bigger USB flash drive and run another content server to access these books with a different numbered port on this second drive.

The content server currently runs on a Raspberry Pi 2 and using flash drives is better than trying to obtain a portable powered HDD as there isn't enough juice in the USB ports to power one.
Jessica_June is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can run as many content server processes as you like.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
content server, raspberry pi