Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 02-04-2016, 09:06 PM   #1
Valarauko
Valarauko began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Exclamation Copy.com is closing. Moving to other cloud service

Hi Folks! I use Copy to sync my Calibre library across my devices and PCs. But the service is going to close at March 1, so I've to move to other service. The thing is that isn't to easy for my choose another one.

In my personal desktop pc I have Ubuntu and in my home there is too a Windows 8.1 PC sometimes I have to use. In my workplace I use a Mac. I use too an iPad 2 and an Android cellphone. Copy used to work in all that devices and even via web.

So, the questions is, do yo know a cloud service that I can use? Maybe, for sync it too with an iOS or Android app?

Thanks for your help!
Valarauko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I've had/have Copy, Box, SpiderOak, PogoPlug, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, SugarSync and DropBox. Of those DropBox is my favorite by far (it's where I've kept my Calibre library for years).

There's a large thread here discussing the closure and some options...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=270442
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cloud, cloud reader, copy, library