Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 04-29-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Anybody found solution to Goodreads integration failure?

I have emailed Kris but no response thus far: hopefully he will reply this week sometime (its only been a few days)

I was wondering if anyone has found a way round the failure to integrate? I can be logged in to GR in its app, or on the web, but when I try to link from Marvin3, the page is blank, so no capacity to accept in the GR site. Thats on the iPhone. Oddly, no issues on the iPad at all.

Anybody?

Last edited by kyteflyer; 04-29-2018 at 04:59 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:45 PM   #2
Zebedi
Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.

Device: IPad Pro 12.9, 10.5, IPhone SE
I have had the same issues on an iPad for some time, so a fix would be good.
Zebedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:52 AM   #3
nimapourkarimi
Connoisseur
nimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad mini 3, Kindle PW2
Remove the goodreads app and let marvin open safari when you try to link it to goodreads, that should do it.
nimapourkarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, I'll give that a go, since Kris has not bothered responding to my query (now 2 weeks since I wrote) which surprised me, he used to be very responsive.

[edit] and that works, thank you so much.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:22 AM   #5
nimapourkarimi
Connoisseur
nimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad mini 3, Kindle PW2
You’re welcome. I think the problem is a fault on goodreads side, not marvin’s.
nimapourkarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:15 AM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard

Seems like thats the case, otherwise your solution would not have worked.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:58 PM   #7
antproof
antproof began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I’m late to the party but thanks for the Goodreads fix. I just got a new iPad and it was driving me crazy thst I couldn’t connect to GR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
antproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:50 PM   #8
Ferante1
Ferante1 began at the beginning.

Device: Macbook Air OS, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6, Marvin, Goodreader, kindle
Does not work for me

Starts to open goodreads, then asks - Open in Marvin? If I click Cancel, stops loading Goodreads and loads another page of my Safari history (?) I deleted my entire Safari history, so now I forced it to go to the goodreads page. But it does nothing there, except I see a message on Goodreads sayong "This app is already authorized". But then I go back to Marvin, and GR shows still as unlinked. Tried same many times. Can anyone help?
Ferante1 is offline   Reply With Quote