Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
About 3g Coverage, anyone here near Lake Geneva, WI

We're getting an eReader for someone who lives in Lake Geneva, WI and both the Kindle and B&N's nook are on the "consider" list. However, I can't seem to get any definitive confirmation about whether or not reliable 3g coverage is available in the area (I am on the other side of the country).

The giftee probably won't have access to wi-fi, either, so that would put make that point moot.

I realize she can use usb to transfer books to her device, but we thought the convenience of wireless would be a plus. If she can't use the wireless feature, we have other options.
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote