Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #1
jean deigo fachi
jean deigo fachi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Formatted sd card mini kobo

Hello.

I ended up formatting my Kobo mini card and I have no backup .iso.
Can someone help me?? I do not know what to do!!!!

Using the translator...
jean deigo fachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:46 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I assume you mean you pulled the card out of the device and formatted the whole card. If so, the PM have sent you has the link to an image for the Mini. And see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide for instructions. It is for the Glo, but the steps and tool used are the same.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #3
Moriie
Moriie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
I've got the same problem. My kobo stopped responding, I tried to see if everything OK with sd and formated it. Could you help me, please? I've tried to find what should be inside it and it's a dead end, except this place
Moriie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:31 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. And look at Memory Upgrade Mod Guide for instructions. This is for the Glo, but the steps and tools are the same.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 11:05 AM   #5
Moriie
Moriie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Thank you
Moriie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert