Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-15-2004, 04:44 PM   #1
divajess
Connoisseur
divajess is on a distinguished road

Device: hp iPAQ 1910, Dell X30H
Stephen King Dark Tower VII: 100% Micropay Rebate at Fictionwise!

Even though I don't use the Micropay feature much, this is pretty cool...especially for a much anticipated ending to a great set of books!

----------------------

Get a 100% Micropay Rebate when you pre-order Stephen King's The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower with your credit card! Available September 21, 2004.

eBook cover
The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
by Stephen King
Secure eBook Formats: Mobipocket, Microsoft Reader, Palm Reader

All good things must come to an end, Constant Reader, and not even Stephen King can make a story that goes on forever. The tale of Roland Deschain's relentless quest for the Dark Tower has, the author fears, sorely tried the patience of those who have followed it from its earliest chapters. But attend to it a while longer, if it pleases you, for this volume is the last, and often the last things are best. You Pay: $24.99 [Buywise: $21.24] Cost after 100% Micropay Rebate (credit transactions only): $0.00 [Buywise: $0.00]
divajess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:44 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Youch! Even with the rebate, I won't be getting that one soon (especially with the Australian exchange rate with the US $). I've read the first 4 books in the series and really enjoyed them, but it _has_ been a while since I did that.... I'd need to re-read them and get books 5 and 6 first anyhow...

Thanks for the heads up though, Jess!

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2004, 07:26 PM   #3
divajess
Connoisseur
divajess is on a distinguished road

Device: hp iPAQ 1910, Dell X30H
Yeah I'm still back on older books in the series myself. Too many ebooks, only so many hours in the day that I can read and not get fired. It's a steep price for the book for sure (and I imagine it's awful with the exchange rate, I see the USD v. the AUD rates every day!!) but for those die hard fans, it's a good deal with the rebate.
divajess is offline   Reply With Quote