Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #196
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
I dont see a discounted price here in Denmark.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #197
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Found one for the Series Sale.

Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series.

Traci Odom's Jade Calhoun series

Last edited by Blossom; 03-23-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #198
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
http://www.audible.com/series/ref=wl...sin=B0071A0OIK

Ripley series by Patricia Highsmith. Sorry I can't make the link all pretty, on the mobile site.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #199
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by semillon View Post
Audible seems to be running an unadvertised series sale. Books in the sale series are priced at $6.95. I can't find any details, but I have found the following series with the "Series Sale" flag and the sale price. There may be others, so check your wish lists.
Thanks. I see a bunch of stuff I wouldn't mind grabbing either for series I need to complete or new series I've though about trying. This could be expensive.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #200
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
There a splash page with the sale now 48 Hour Series sale
ends March 26 @ 11:59 PM ET (US).
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #201
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I see the page, but all the books show the regular price when I try to buy.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #202
semillon
Enthusiast
semillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdom

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Guess they just changed the prices before they posted the banner. Could have saved myself some effort if I had been more patient - patience has never been one of my virtues.
semillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #203
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Audible seems to be running an unadvertised series sale. Books in the sale series are priced at $6.95. I can't find any details, but I have found the following series with the "Series Sale" flag and the sale price. There may be others, so check your wish lists.

I don't have any idea how long this might last or in what regions they might work. Hopefully I am not the only one seeing these.

48-Hour Series Sale ($6.95 each)
-- exp 26 Mar

Quote:
It's always a good time to start a new series, and to help get you started, we're putting all the books in these Top Series on sale for just 48 hours. Join an investigation in a Mystery & Thriller series or start a spring fling with one of our favorite Romances. But hurry—the 48 Hour Series Sale ends March 26 @ 11:59 PM ET (US).
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #204
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Guess they just changed the prices before they posted the banner. Could have saved myself some effort if I had been more patient - patience has never been one of my virtues.
Thanks for the tip - added to the OP
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #205
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm still not seeing the sales prices. Everything has regular price. What am I missing?

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #206
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Same here. Yet another US only sale?
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #207
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
I'm still not seeing the sales prices. Everything has regular price. What am I missing?

Thanks.
Do you have an Audible membership?
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #208
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Same here. Yet another US only sale?
Working in Canada too.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #209
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Do you have an Audible membership?
I have an account but no membership.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #210
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
It's a members only sale.

Get a trial (free), buy your books. cancel the membership (and choose the $10 annual membership offer, which gets you into the sales).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote