Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Amazon deal for 20 minutes on Paperwhite

Amazon is offering a Gold Box Event countdown to Black Friday:

Kindle Paperwhite with cover for just $ 23.99.

The deal expires at 6:00 PM EST on Nov 11, 2012. It is now 5:38 PM on 11/11/2012.

If you read this in 20 minutes, here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

At this moment in time only 10% of the available units have been claimed.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Amazon is offering a Gold Box Event countdown to Black Friday:

Kindle Paperwhite with cover for just $ 23.99.

The deal expires at 6:00 PM EST on Nov 11, 2012. It is now 5:38 PM on 11/11/2012.

If you read this in 20 minutes, here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

At this moment in time only 10% of the available units have been claimed.
It's not the KPW *and/with* cover. It's a cover for the KPW and Kindle Touch [PUNCHCASE Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Cover]. The wording is bad.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Amazon words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
It's not the KPW *and/with* cover. It's a cover for the KPW and Kindle Touch [PUNCHCASE Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Cover]. The wording is bad.
These are the Amazon words: "11% now claimed 00:12:59 remaining PUNCHCASE Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Cover."

You are correct. Those words have a dual meaning. I bet lots of folks will miss that. I certainly did.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-11-2012 at 05:51 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
The wording on the deal was terrible. The product page is much clearer.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
These are the Amazon words: "11% now claimed 00:12:59 remaining PUNCHCASE Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Cover."

You are correct. Those words have a dual meaning. I bet lots of folks will miss that. I certainly did.
I had to read it a few times before I realized what it meant. I was hovering over the "buy" button!
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert