Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
nila
nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Correct Time - UK Timezone

Anyone know how I can get it to go to the correct time?
It's a bit annoying having it displaying time for the US just because it wont let me choose any other time zone.
I'm in the UK
nila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
GMRabelink
GMRabelink began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Press the 'N'-button and go to 'Settings'.
Choose 'Time', followed by 'Select time zone'.
There is a check-box at the bottom of the page; 'Show all world time zones'.
Check that box and a long list with world time zones will show.
Out of this list/these pages, choose the right time zone.

Worked for me and I'm in the Netherlands.
GMRabelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Just to add: I don't think you can make the "all time zones" choice during first setup. Just pick a time zone for that, and once you're up running go back and change as described in the post above.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
nila
nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Thanks guys
I tried at setup which probably explains it.
nila is offline   Reply With Quote