Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #25381
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Á sneaky win is a good win.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #25382
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Winning is good, whether sneaky or not.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #25383
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I agree that winning is good, but being sneaky will get you on the naughty list.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #25384
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm on the (very short) winners list.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #25385
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Very short in height most likely.

I win.
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #25386
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Not everyone can be a giant city-destroying robot.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #25387
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

No, and not everyone can win here either.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #25388
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Wouldn't a city destroying robot be on the naughty list? Doesn't that disqualify him from the win?

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #25389
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I can change. *maybe*

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #25390
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I don't think destroying cities necessarily stops you winning this thread. Although it would probably cause Santa to move you to his naughty list.

However, the winner of this thread won't have destroyed any cities. Because I'm going to win.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #25391
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Santa and I have an agreement and I only rampage in areas infested with naughty list members.

It appears I'm off to Oregon as per Santa's latest find.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #25392
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Just remember not to stomp on innocent bystanders...
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #25393
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I try my best.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #25394
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

But as your (lack of) success in this thread shows, your best probably isn't good enough.

I win.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #25395
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I have lost in this thread fewer times than you.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!