Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
bberrry
bberrry began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Download PDF through browser?

Hi guys,
I'm new around here and received my first kindle just a few days ago.
I would like to know what possible workarounds there are to being able to download a PDF through the browser, in my case from Dropbox.

Apologies if this question has been asked before but a search turned up nothing.

Thanks

Edit: I should mention that since I intend to use it mainly for school, i.e. math excercies and such with equations, converting to .mobi tends to mess things up badly. I would prefer to keep it in PDF form.

Last edited by bberrry; 02-15-2011 at 06:46 AM.
bberrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
There's a FreeDownload hack created by me but current version has serious issues.
Wait for the next version, it's already on the way.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
bberrry
bberrry began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Excellent, I shall await it with anticipation

Last edited by bberrry; 02-15-2011 at 11:09 AM.
bberrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
FreeDownload hack version 0.3 has been released.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote