Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 02:19 AM   #16
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Must be a bug in the web browser software. Looking forward to 3.0.3!
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I suspect it is a problem with the browser rather than the site; it works fine with the iPhone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #18
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
UPDATE

Called Kindle support.

Made the rep use his own K3 to try.....he wasn't understanding my problem.

THEN he understood what I was trying to say.

Apparently, logging on the www.mobileread.mobi site is NOT going to be an option for the K3 users 'at this time'.

Logging into www.mobileread.com is do-able.

No idea if it will be in the future.

Disappointing.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #19
tarke9891
Enthusiast
tarke9891 doesn't littertarke9891 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G
I have the same problem on m.facebook.com and m.gmail.com
tarke9891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #20
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As does someone else on this post....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100215

Let them know........they won't fix it until enough people complain.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #21
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Double login?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Forgive the somewhat obvious question, but if that's the case, why not use the mobile version of the site?

http://www.mobileread.mobi
Can I be logged in from my PC and my Kindle WiFi at the same time?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #22
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
I have no problem logging into the mobi site with my DXG, only a problem with my k3. Guess another k3 update is in the works!

simaru,
Generally, I find that I can log from different pc's at the same time.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
I have no problem logging into the mobi site with my DXG, only a problem with my k3. Guess another k3 update is in the works!

simaru,
Generally, I find that I can log from different pc's at the same time.
See post #18 here..

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100215
Old 10-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #24
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I suspect it is a problem with the browser rather than the site; it works fine with the iPhone.
Yes I can confirm it is not the mobileread site. I'm currently using this site on my BlackBerry and have used it numerous times on my K2. It must be a K3 issue
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
This post was made using my K2.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
surfing