Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-12-2021, 08:36 PM   #1
Mauren
Mauren began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello I need some help

Hello I'm Mauren, I'm a graphic designer, I'm not an expert programmer. I was editing an eBook with Sigil, suddenly the program closed. Trying to reopen the file shows an error message "Cannot unzip EPUB" I can't open the file with any other program. What I can do? Thank you
Mauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 06:37 AM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2/Oasis 3, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8'', Kobo Libra H2O
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Please ask the moderators to move your post to the Sigil subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=203

You can do so by clicking the report button under your username, on the right side of the karma button.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote