Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Keleia
Keleia began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Smile Just saying hello! New to this forum!~

Hi everyone. New to this forum. Looking at all the great information here. I'm thinking of rooting my Nook Color. I have version 1.4.0 and can wait patiently!~ Nice to meet others who like techie stuff and books, too!
Keleia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, keleia
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello! Your font size blinded me!

Welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Happy Holidays!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #5
Keleia

Talking

I'm sorry about the large fonts, I should have explained a bit. I have MS and sometimes my eyesight isn't very good! Not to worry, I still want to learn how to root my color nook!

Thanks for the welcome!

Keleia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hello! Your font size blinded me!

Welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 AM   #6
Keleia

I think I am replying to ImogenRose:

Thanks for the welcome!
Keleia
Old 12-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
That's lots of information on rooting the nook color.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook color, root nook color