Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-16-2024, 10:55 PM   #1171
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quality Check v1.13.9 released

Release Notes
https://github.com/kiwidude68/calibr..._check-v1.13.9
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 05:18 AM   #1172
kiwidude
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quality Check v1.13.10 released

Release Notes
https://github.com/kiwidude68/calibr...check-v1.13.10
Old 04-05-2024, 09:55 AM   #1173
Nate8727
Nate8727 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Trying to find a solution to an obvious problem but maybe I'm just crazy.

After the Quality Check plugin runs the check of all books with the Check Authors with Commas metadata quality check, it returns the number of results (~6k).

How in the world do I select all of them to fix in one go? Going through 6k books that need fixed a few at a time would take days. I don't see an obvious way to select all books that have been hilighted after the plugin is done.

Am I missing something?
Nate8727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:02 AM   #1174
something random
Member Retired
something random began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate8727 View Post
Trying to find a solution to an obvious problem but maybe I'm just crazy.

After the Quality Check plugin runs the check of all books with the Check Authors with Commas metadata quality check, it returns the number of results (~6k).

How in the world do I select all of them to fix in one go? Going through 6k books that need fixed a few at a time would take days. I don't see an obvious way to select all books that have been hilighted after the plugin is done.

Am I missing something?
I think this is want you want. CTRL+A to select all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard_04-05-2024_02.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	207356  
something random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #1175
Nate8727

Quote:
Originally Posted by koleary2000 View Post
I think this is want you want. CTRL+A to select all.
I know how to select all of them, that's not what I'm asking.

My library has around 20k books in it, and Quality Check found around 6k books with a comma in the author. So there are 6k hilighted books just randomly spread around in the library among the 20k. I'm trying to only select all of the hilighted books so I can fix them in one go. There isn't a column for hilighted or marked that I can sort that puts them altogether.

If I select the entire library and "fix", it's going to put everything the opposite way it was.

There should be a select all marked or hilighted option. Then I could go to fix, and it would be done.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:17 AM   #1176
something random
Member Retired

Quote:
I know how to select all of them, that's not what I'm asking.

My library has around 20k books in it, and Quality Check found around 6k books with a comma in the author. So there are 6k hilighted books just randomly spread around in the library among the 20k. I'm trying to only select all of the hilighted books so I can fix them in one go. There isn't a column for hilighted or marked that I can sort that puts them altogether.

If I select the entire library and "fix", it's going to put everything the opposite way it was.

There should be a select all marked or hilighted option. Then I could go to fix, and it would be done.

Hmmm, strange.
When I run this plugin it marks the records that need fixing and removes everything else from the display.
There should be a pushpin marker on the left for each line.
Does this not happen for you?
Old 04-05-2024, 10:20 AM   #1177
Nate8727

Quote:
Hmmm, strange.
When I run this plugin it marks the records that need fixing and removes everything else from the display.
It does, but it still shows all books in addition to the marked. I don't see a way to hide unmarked or anything like that.

Weird because when I ran the duplicates a while back it did what you described.

Maybe my calibre is messed up?
Old 04-05-2024, 10:30 AM   #1178
Nate8727

Quote:
Hmmm, strange.
Yeah I see the pushpins and hilighted books, but I see the entire library also. Must be a bug or something.

I remember when running the duplicates plugin a while back it did what you described, but now it's not working correctly.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:34 AM   #1179
something random
Member Retired

Quote:
Yeah I see the pushpins and hilighted books, but I see the entire library also. Must be a bug or something.

I remember when running the duplicates plugin a while back it did what you described, but now it's not working correctly.
Check to see if this box is ticked in settings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard_04-05-2024_01.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	207357  
Old 04-05-2024, 10:38 AM   #1180
Nate8727

Quote:
That must be it. I will check it out when I get home later.

I wish there was a way to use the full calibre gui remotely, but I'm restricted to the content server site.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:40 AM   #1181
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If you don't want to use the Highlight mode change:

right click on a book:Show Marked
I think that works
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:28 AM   #1182
Nate8727

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If you don't want to use the Highlight mode change:

right click on a book:Show Marked
I think that works
I don't mind seeing hilighted. It's actually a lot easier for me personally. I don't remember seeing that option either but I'm not home to check.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:04 AM   #1183
Nate8727

Quote:
That fixed the problem. Working as it should now.

I recently switched to a docker setup and it works just as good, plus you can use it with the GUI remotely.

Thanks for all of your help.
Old 04-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #1184
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I just noticed that Check and Repair book sizes did not trigger a date change in Last Modified.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 06:17 PM   #1185
kiwidude

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I just noticed that Check and Repair book sizes did not trigger a date change in Last Modified.
I doubt that it ever did (other than picking up changes which were done externally from calibre). It is just calling a calibre function that updates the metadata, which sets the modified date to that of the book. It doesnt actually touch the book itself, it just refreshes the metadata about it, hence the modified date doesnt change.