Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-06-2019, 09:06 AM   #1
wtcls
wtcls began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle(2019), Pocketbook Touch Lux 4.
Switch back from Koreader to Kobo

Hi,
I just discovered Koreader, I`ve put it on my Kobo Aura and it`s an improvement. Finally I get to see the files I put my epubs in. Many thanks to the developers .
A question : It`s very easy to switch from Kobo to Koreader but if I want to go back from Koreader to Kobo I have to restart. Is there a simpler way to switch back to Kobo ?

Thanks
wtcls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:13 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
How are you launching KOReader, and what do you mean by "restart"?

If you assume that simply seeing the four squares progress bar means it's rebooting, you may technically be wrong .

(i.e., if you're launching via KFMon, Exit will *not* reboot the device, it'll just restart Nickel, and that implies showing the boot progress bar).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2019, 05:30 AM   #3
wtcls
wtcls began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle(2019), Pocketbook Touch Lux 4.
Hi,
Thanks for your respons. You`re right. When you see the 5 dots you think it`s restarting but it isn`t. Problem solved.
Thanks again.
wtcls is offline   Reply With Quote