Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
turelur
turelur began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Problem with Kindle: Matching cached metadata on device

Hi there. I have only recently begun to make use of the full power of Calibre when I installed David Forrester's marvellous Annotations plugin (buckets of karma for this one!). However, the plugin works best when the books on the device and the books in the library are properly matched. And doesn't work for all books, although all are in MOBI format.

How can that be? Any ideas? Help is greatly appreciated!

turelur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
turelur
turelur began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have solved the problem by reconverting the MOBI books into the MOBI format. Seems to have been a problem with the encoding. Thank you for your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turelur View Post
Hi there. I have only recently begun to make use of the full power of Calibre when I installed David Forrester's marvellous Annotations plugin (buckets of karma for this one!). However, the plugin works best when the books on the device and the books in the library are properly matched. And doesn't work for all books, although all are in MOBI format.

How can that be? Any ideas? Help is greatly appreciated!

turelur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert