Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Awesome pick up lines

Spring is here and love is in the air. Here are some guaranteed "ice-breakers" to help you single folks out. (disclaimer: I am not responsible for any slaps in the face or butt whoopings received)

---------
* Did you fart? Because you blew me away...
* Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
* Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
* Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
* I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin'!
* Are you smoking? (No!) Oh, yes you are!
* Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
* You've been a bad girl. Go to my room.
* I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
* You’re so hot, that when I look at you I get a tan…
* Was your father an alien? Cos honey on planet earth there's nothing else like you!
* Your Daddy must have been a baker, cause you got the nicest set of buns I've ever seen.
* You look like my third wife! (How many have you had?) Two.
* Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
* I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
* Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted?
* Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
* Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.
* I'm like chocolate pudding; I look like crap but I’m as sweet as can be.
* Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.
* Do you have a Band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
* Giant polar bear (What?) It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is....
* If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?
* Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
* You look so sweet you’re givin’ me a toothache.
* Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see...
* Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
* Damn girl, you have more curves than a racetrack.
* I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.
* Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap hotel room across the street.
* Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.
* Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
* Do you want to see something swell?
* Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?
* If you think Chewbacca is hairy, wait till you see my Wookie.
* Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are as hot as hell.
* Screw me if I'm wrong, but I could swear you were Julia Roberts.
* Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
* Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tacs?
* Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on!
* You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
* Do I know you from somewhere? Because I don't recognize you with your clothes on
* I bet you $40 you're gonna turn me down.
* I know that Milk does the body good, but wow, how much you been drinking?
* Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
* Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
* That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.
* I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.
* You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.
* Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
* You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

http://www.funny-pick-up-lines.com/funny.html
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
"Get your coat, you've pulled" was always my favourite - though I only dared try it when rat-arsed, so my recollection of its effectiveness is...er...hazy.

EDIT: Maybe you have to be from "up north" to appreciate - or even understand - it.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Are you actually married to an American woman, or did you have to resort to mail order?

[No disrespect intended to American women - or women of any nationality - only incredulity that anyone would listen to these lines.]

[Dear Mrs. h_t - WTF?]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Get an e-book like "Double your Dating" from David DeAngelo. These methods work.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
[Dear Mrs. h_t - WTF?]
She gives me a lot of spankings. Mind you she is usually in her sexy nurse outfit when she is doing so.
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Get an e-book like "Double your Dating" from David DeAngelo. These methods work.
The quickest way to double your dating is to go bisexual.

(Apologies to Woody Allen for appropriating and paraphrasing one of his lines.)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The quickest way to double your dating is to go bisexual.

(Apologies to Woody Allen for appropriating and paraphrasing one of his lines.)
Dont touch me
Old 05-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Dont touch me
Have you been naughty? Need a spanking?
Old 05-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
happy_terd
Banned

It is pretty much a daily occurrence in my house.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

What's wife doing at your house?
Old 05-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #11
happy_terd
Banned

erm...we been together for 14 years. Only time I dont see her is the last week of each month when she goes away for a week to visit her aunt I have never seen.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
erm...we been together for 14 years. Only time I dont see her is the last week of each month when she goes away for a week to visit her aunt I have never seen.
really now?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
happy_terd
Banned

I have never once met her aunt Flo.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

So the only time of the month you don't see her is when she's with Flo?

I think HT's pulling our leg!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
So the only time of the month you don't see her is when she's with Flo?

I think HT's pulling our leg!
Well, better your leg than..... were you serious about wanting to double your dating chances??

GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a happy_terd production