Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-01-2018, 06:10 AM   #1
Grinchy
Grinchy began at the beginning.

Device: Inkpad 3
Inkpad 3 Japanese Dictionary

Hello,

I'm searching for an Japanese Dictionary for my Inkpad 3 Reader.

Is there some Japanese Dictionary you can use with Pocketbook Readers? Best would be a normal Japanese Dictionary in Japanese, but something like Japanese -> English (Or Better Japanese - German) would be great too.

Is there a way to change .xml in an Pocketbook Usable Format (.dic or .pbi?)

Here some great Dictionary, but i Don't know how to make it usable: https://www.wadoku.de/wiki/display/W...oads+und+Links
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:17 AM   #2
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Looks possible, if you have some IT help.
I would start out by downloading the EDICT file.
Then convert it to csv file with the edit-to-csv python script available on the net.
The resulting csv file might need some restructuring to word-translation pairs.
Then I would convert the csv file to xdxf format (with something like Linguae v0.15).
Last comes PocketBook's official tool to convert the xdxf file to dic.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote