Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-11-2018, 09:03 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Before You Write

$2.99 atSmashwords
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Before you Write -.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	161442  

Last edited by crich70; 01-12-2018 at 10:29 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:19 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The Price is $2.99, by the way.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The Price is $2.99, by the way.
Oops, thanks for reminding me Dr. Drib. I hadn't meant to leave that off. First time I've had something to promote.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:58 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Oops, thanks for reminding me Dr. Drib. I hadn't meant to leave that off. First time I've had something to promote.

You're welcome.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Concise, easy to follow and available for download. $2.99 at Smashwords
Old 01-26-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Before You Write ... Final.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	250.2 KB
ID:	161857  
Old 01-27-2018, 06:19 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's really not much of a blurb, crich. Can you tell me how your book will help me, as a potential writer, prepare to write my novel?

Last edited by HarryT; 01-27-2018 at 06:27 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:19 AM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's really not much of a blurb, crich. Can you tell me how your book will help me, as a potential writer, prepare to write my novel?
I assume you meant on the page HarryT. I have amended it with more detail. Thanks for the query.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:14 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I assume you meant on the page HarryT. I have amended it with more detail. Thanks for the query.
That's much more informative, but it now has a horrible error:

Quote:
A brief guide to help author's quickly create the background information...
Old 02-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Before You Write ... Final.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	250.2 KB
ID:	162125  
Old 02-09-2018, 05:10 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

crich, obviously it's up to you whether or not you fix errors in your book description, but I reported it to you to try and help you. If I were a buyer, I would think twice about a book which claimed to be able to help me write, but which itself appeared to demonstrate a lack of knowledge of English grammar!
Old 02-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #12
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
crich, obviously it's up to you whether or not you fix errors in your book description, but I reported it to you to try and help you. If I were a buyer, I would think twice about a book which claimed to be able to help me write, but which itself appeared to demonstrate a lack of knowledge of English grammar!
I meant to get back to you but it's been busy around here a lot of late. I was taking care of my mother 24/7 for the last week or so. She has now moved to a nursing facility (where they can give her more care than I can provide) so I should have more time to devote to other tasks.