Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Boox Max Lumi 2, Kobo Forma, Topjoy Butterfly E601
Boox Note2 epub annotation

Hallo,
after having a not very good experience with Likebook alita's note taking capability, specially losing annotation after page flip I sold it and got the new Boox note2 as I heard it is has better software. In a video somewhere (could not find it), it was possible to take notes on epubs, unfortunately it is not working for me. The latest update is already installed
thank you
nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:55 PM   #2
nozonyan
Enthusiast
nozonyan began at the beginning.

Device: none
you can only use side-note feature with epubs I think.
nozonyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:55 PM   #3
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
In this video, they show that it will be available in the 2.2.2 firmware version.
Link
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:39 AM   #4
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Boox Max Lumi 2, Kobo Forma, Topjoy Butterfly E601
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkccerbero View Post
In this video, they show that it will be available in the 2.2.2 firmware version.
Link
yeah this one, thank you for the link.
I misunderstood then. eagerly waiting for the update
nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #5
Annotator
Annotator began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nystagmus View Post
eagerly waiting for the update
Hello,
I'm considering the purchase of a Boox Note2 and I'm wondering about this epub annotation fuctionality. How has it been working since the update ? Would you mind sharing your thoughts about it ?

In particular, I'd like to know if it's possible to use the side-notes/split-screen functionality with .epub/.mobi, and if that's the case how do the notes stay attached to the text with the reflow ?

And how does it look like when exported on a computer ?

Thank you
Annotator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:20 PM   #6
deleted
Enthusiast
deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch
Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by nystagmus View Post
Hallo,
after having a not very good experience with Likebook alita's note taking capability, specially losing annotation after page flip I sold it and got the new Boox note2 as I heard it is has better software. In a video somewhere (could not find it), it was possible to take notes on epubs, unfortunately it is not working for me. The latest update is already installed
thank you

Hello. I have a Note (the plastic screen version) and I am here to report that I am able to write notes directly onto epubs (e.g. over the text, wherever I want). So, I guess, it should be possible with Note Pro, too. Perhaps you just need to allow 'scribble'. If you press the screen when an epub is open, you might see a small icon on the tool bar of a blank page and a pen with a few "magic" sparks coming from nib. If so, click this icon to enable scribble. Hope that helps.

I can also write notes using the "sidenote" feature @nozonyan mentions. (I wish I knew how to bind side note to a particular page though).
deleted is offline   Reply With Quote