Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 04:46 AM   #1
foro.carlos
foro.carlos doesn't litterforo.carlos doesn't litter

Device: likebook mimas
Lightbulb Boyue SDK in August

Just a heads up.
I wrote the likebook shop about an SDK to make use of the screen refresh and the brightness in apps and they replied this:

Quote:
hi, after checked with boyue team, they will supply SDK maybe in Aug of this year, but not now because device just release and many new feature is add and bugs under fixing.
Very good news (if true)
foro.carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Anything new on this front?
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:11 PM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Anything new on this front?
Yes!

Do not trust companies that are currently violating free software licenses. In particular they need to release the sources of:

- the kernel
- its main reader (based on FBReaderJ)
- its pdf backend (based on mupdf)

IMHO they won't release a shit, and even if they release an sdk they are still violating a lot of software licenses.

So please, do not buy!
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:18 PM   #4
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Yes!

Do not trust companies that are currently violating free software licenses. In particular they need to release the sources of:

- the kernel
- its main reader (based on FBReaderJ)
- its pdf backend (based on mupdf)

IMHO they won't release a shit, and even if they release an sdk they are still violating a lot of software licenses.

So please, do not buy!
I understand and don't disagree but I've already bought mine and I hadn't heard of this issue/problem.

So I hope they do release it. And I hope they get their affairs in proper order as well.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:07 AM   #5
maximus83
Nameless Being

Amazing, another tech company from mainland China engaging in technical or IP theft. Right down there with Huawei.

https://www.businessinsider.com/huaw...oncerns-2019-1

Last edited by maximus83; 03-19-2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: fix link
Old 12-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #6
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
As you can see nothing was released. Think about it before buying a Likebook
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote