Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
dicknskip
Zealot
dicknskip began at the beginning.

Device: iPad V-3
OSX 13.0.2 problem

Safari will not respond to mouse clicks in mobileread.com. I need to login but cannot get focus in the user id field, the remember me button, or the password field. They are blank and will not focus. Does anyone else see this issue?
dicknskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Slight off topic:
On many pages or Menu areas, you can use the TAB key to get to the field. The Spacebar to toggle a tick box
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #3
dicknskip
Zealot
dicknskip began at the beginning.

Device: iPad V-3
I have been trying different things and still no success. The Calibre Page will not respond to keyboard or mouse. I tried shutting down the computer and restarting Safari. No luck.
dicknskip is offline   Reply With Quote