Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-14-2013, 04:03 AM   #1
spaceyam
spaceyam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
looking to buy jail-broken Kindle PW running fullscreen web browser

I have a need for a jail-broken Kindle PW running a fullscreen (no toolbars etc) web browser over WiFi. Needs to be easy to change WiFi network and web address. Will pay fair amount. Delivery to London, UK - I can arrange pickup from the EU.

Last edited by twobob; 04-14-2013 at 11:39 AM.
spaceyam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceyam View Post
I have a need for a jail-broken Kindle PW running a fullscreen (no toolbars etc) web browser over WiFi. Needs to be easy to change WiFi network and web address. Will pay fair amount. Delivery to London, UK - I can arrange pickup from the EU.
You info block says you already own a Kindle PW -
Why don't you do that all yourself ?
All of the things you need are available right here, on this site.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
spaceyam
spaceyam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Thanks. I don't own one. Signing up for this forum asks to state device owned, or would like to own:

Quote:
E-Book Device
Your (prospective) e-book device. To make it easier to help you with (future) problems, please enter the name and model. If you haven't decided yet just enter none.
I'm in a position to pay someone with the expertise, for their time, to provide the Kindle PW working and tested as above.

If money offends you, name your barter.

If the first one works well, I will need a few more sorted in the same way.

Last edited by spaceyam; 04-14-2013 at 08:35 AM.
spaceyam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceyam View Post
Thanks. I don't own one. Signing up for this forum asks to state device owned, or would like to own:

I'm in a position to pay someone with the expertise, for their time, to provide the Kindle PW working and tested as above.

If money offends you, name your barter.

If the first one works well, I will need a few more sorted in the same way.
PM twobob - he knows of a UK based de-bricking service that can do that for you to any Kpw that you send them.

PS: The "Hardware" prefix is for the description of Kindle hardware.

Last edited by knc1; 04-14-2013 at 08:47 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote