Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-30-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
mkarthic
mkarthic began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
how to create BBeB File?

Hi All,

My Name is Karthikeyan. I am new to sony reader. I want know how to create a BBeB File for Sony reader.

Pleae Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
mkarthic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
1. libprs500 (html2lrf, lit2lrf, rtf2lrf, any2lrf)
2. BookDesigner
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
1. libprs500 (html2lrf, lit2lrf, rtf2lrf, any2lrf)
2. BookDesigner
3. PieLRF
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote