Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
5 inch Pocket PRO arrived today!!

The White and the Black Pocket PROs arrived this morning at Astak. As soon as they are input to our inventory we will start shipping out today or tomorrow!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Hurray...

Robert's alive and well.

We miss you.

PS Thanks for the update on the Black and White ones, right on schedule. Great forecasting. (my husband's a meterologist)

AJ

Last edited by AJ Starr; 08-31-2009 at 03:07 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why isn't there a front page news item about the Pocket Pro shipping?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
probly cause.. technicaly.. it don't ship til the morrow

Or maybe it's on the docket to be listed..?
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
probly cause.. technicaly.. it don't ship til the morrow

Or maybe it's on the docket to be listed..?
Or maybe no one told the moderators.

But that's OK 'cause we got the word.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Just got a FedEx tracking number, indicating delivery of my Black Pocket Pro is expected on Wednesday.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Dear customer,

Thank you for your interest in the 5” EZ Reader Pocket PRO. Due to an unexpected US customs delay, the colored Pocket PROs (blue, red/magenta, purple, and pink colors only) are now due to arrive at our warehouse on September 8th, 2009. We are sorry for the delay, but unfortunately we have no control over the matter. We will do our best to quickly ship out your order as soon as they arrive. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at support@astak.com. We thank you for your patience in this unexpected event.

Sincerely,

Astak eBook Reader Team.
ARRRRrrrggghhhh! Another week to go!!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When someone gets a Pocket PRO, I would be interested if the ADE supports internal links.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
Now Robertb you need to lend some units to independent, serious websites willing to review the Pocket Pro (MobileRead, Teleread, Ebouquin, etc.).

I will be waiting for reviews of all the new devices before buying my new reader. There are already video reviews and first hand impressions of the new Sony reader everywhere (although not yet any full comprehensive review), so you need to hurry!
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:34 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When someone gets a Pocket PRO, I would be interested if the ADE supports internal links.
I don't think it will, Jon. The ADE implementation doesn't on any Jinke device at present.

EDIT: It's now been confirmed that ePub hyperlinks don't work on the Hanlin V5, which is basically the same device as the Pocket Pro.

Last edited by HarryT; 09-01-2009 at 09:00 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:41 AM   #11
lamaz
ebouquin.fr
lamaz began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 1, Blackberry Bold, Asus P750, Astak Pocket Pro
Soon on eBouquin

@Faenad
I am an eBouquin's editor and we ordered a Pocket Pro, so we will do our review as soon as possible
lamaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wonderful news, Robert! I wish you and all of those who ordered nothing but joy and bookishness for many books to enjoy!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
Quote:
I am an eBouquin's editor and we ordered a Pocket Pro, so we will do our review as soon as possible
Great! Looking forward to it
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
borax99
borax99 began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet PC - P1610
Still waiting for ereader format support. I have too much invested in that format, which to date has met my needs far better than Sony/epub/etc. Kindle? I am not American, so have to live with Amazon's contempt of all other markets beyond US borders - but that may not be such a bad thing.

When I see an ereader announcement, I will likely jump to the order page. Until then, still in holding pattern - but wish you well Robert !
borax99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faenad View Post
Now Robertb you need to lend some units to independent, serious websites willing to review the Pocket Pro (MobileRead, Teleread, Ebouquin, etc.).

I will be waiting for reviews of all the new devices before buying my new reader. There are already video reviews and first hand impressions of the new Sony reader everywhere (although not yet any full comprehensive review), so you need to hurry!
We have at least twenty reviewers from everywhere from PC World magazine to Chamber Four and the Mobile Gadgeteer all being shipped Pocket PROs today. We also have a TV review on Good Morning San Diego and KTLA Morning Show.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote