Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
lightandclouds
lightandclouds began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Nook Color, Kindle 3
Number column in Reader Library software

My Reader Library software has a number column in each of my Collections, but not for the main Books category. I'd like to see at a glance how many books are in my library, but I don't find a way to do that. What am I missing?
lightandclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightandclouds View Post
My Reader Library software has a number column in each of my Collections, but not for the main Books category. I'd like to see at a glance how many books are in my library, but I don't find a way to do that. What am I missing?
Welcome to MobileRead, lightandclouds! You are correct that there is no number column in the all Books category. Look at the center of the bottom bar of the window. In very light grey letters you will see the number of books. It blends in with the status bar so it is easy to overlook.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
lightandclouds
lightandclouds began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Nook Color, Kindle 3
Thanks, Bookworm_Girl! That's exactly what I was missing.
lightandclouds is offline   Reply With Quote